New Qnap TS-H886 Compatibility

Interested in our products? Post your questions here. Let us answer before you buy.
s4nd3r84
Starting out

New Qnap TS-H886 Compatibility

Post by s4nd3r84 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi
New member here and got some questions i hope to get answer before purchasing this new system.

I know this model is enterprise / pro user so it might be overkill for home usage but i want something powerful that will last many years so i'm loading this baby to the max :)
Nas will be used with virtual station and serve some vm's and running docker apps. Also it will be used at datastore for my esxi env and store my media, photo, video etc.

This is the hardware i have in my basket now. If you can see anything that is not right, or compatible please tell so.
I have used hardware from the compatibility found here
https://www.qnap.com/en-us/compatibilit ... gory=1Qnap TS-H886

HDD: 6x Seagate ST16000NM001G 16TB
SSD: 2x Samsung MZ-76P512BW 860PRO 512 GB
M.2 SSD: 2x Samsung MZ-V7S1T0 (1 TB) 970 EVO Plus PCIe NVME 3.0x4
10 Gbit: QNAP LAN-10G2T-X550

I will also get the new 10 Gbit switch Qnap QSW-M408-C that will be servering as main network switch.

Anything about the above configuration that you would change or use other parts?
I see that the system comes with a small 5GB internal drive. Should i install the OS on that one or should i use SSD drives for that?
I would like to use Qnaps cache function that i have seen videos on how it improves performance. But since this is a ZFS nas i dont know what will be best used of the SSD drives, cache or zil / l2arc ?
Could i get an expansion card with 2x more M.2 SSD and use that as eighter cache or zil / l2arc?
Any thought on the dual port nic and or switch ? Would you go for 10 Gbit sfp instead of the T variant for home usage that have cat6 in the whole house?
I see that the unit has only 2 years warranty. This is very low for this kind of product. One would expect 3-5 years when you buy something from the enterprise area. Is it possible to buy extended warranty?
I have not used container station but from my understanding its like docker. Is there an list on what apps i can install here? If i find plex for docker for example can i install that or does it need to bee Qnap compatible ?
Can i install apps that are made for the QTS system on the Hero system?
I see that the Nas can be extended with a grapics card. I will be using plex for servering some personal media. Is it supported and working so i offload transcoding to gpu and offload cpu?
Will it have a big impact serving say 1-5 streams of transcoding adding a supported gpu ?
NAS Model: TS-h886 128GB Ram FW: h4.5.0.1409
VM: 2x SSD Samsung 860 Pro 1TB Raid1
Data: 6x HDD Seagate Exos X16 16TB Raid5
QM2-2P-384: 2x Samsung 970 Pro 512GB Raid1 Cache
LAN-10G2T-X550: 2x 10 GbE
UPS: APC Back-UPS Pro 900

P3R
Guru

Re: New Qnap TS-H886 Compatibility

Post by P3R » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:46 am

s4nd3r84 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:21 pm
I know this model is enterprise / pro user so it might be overkill for home usage...
Maybe a slight overkill as a home NAS yes... :D

But if you want it and can afford it it sound like great fun!
I see that the system comes with a small 5GB internal drive. Should i install the OS on that one or should i use SSD drives for that?
That would probably be the DOM, that hold the firmware. You can't install anything there so I think you need to use SSDs. The 860 Pros in RAID 1 sound like the natural place for that.
But since this is a ZFS nas i dont know what will be best used of the SSD drives, cache or zil / l2arc ?
Reading the documentation, I think it's either read cache (L2ARC) OR read cache and ZIL. I'm not sure but I would use the 970 Evos in RAID 1 for the latter.
Any thought on the dual port nic and or switch ?
Why do you need dual ports?
Would you go for 10 Gbit sfp instead of the T variant for home usage that have cat6 in the whole house?
No.
I see that the unit has only 2 years warranty. This is very low for this kind of product.
I'm not aware that enterprise products in general, except for disks, come with longer warranty.
Is it possible to buy extended warranty?
Good question. I haven't seen it offered anywhere. If it exist, it may also be different on different markets.

Depending on the consumer rights in your country, you may actually as a consumer be better protected than a professional user buying the same product. In my country a regular consumer would have rights also for a third year regardless of what the manufacturer/reseller offer in terms of warranty.
I'm not sure if there are any specific limitations with any apps or features but in general, that's the major advantage of QuTS Hero (that set it apart from most ZFS-competition) and probably the reason why Qnap started the development project in the first place.
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!

Bob Zelin
Been there, done that

Post by Bob Zelin » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:09 am

REPLY - I have the demo TS-h886. I do not have any cache M.2 drives for it. I tried a zillion variations on the setup with this.
The 5GB internal drive is just for initial boot. You put in 2 SSD's (I have dual 2TB Ironwolf 110 SSD's here - the smallest it looks like you should get is 500 Gig), and install the QuTS OS on those two.
This will create a RAID 1 group (mirroring) for the operating system. I left SSD provisioning on, I left compression on, I left 20% for snapshots, even though I never use snapshots. This uses 336 Gigs of space, so don't cheap out on 256 Gig SSD's. I first did this with just the SATA drives, where QuTS installs on the SATA drives. You do NOT get the same performance, so spend the money and get
two SSD's. If you are going to run VM's and Containers, you are probably best off with at least dual 1TB 2 1/2" SSDs. This creates the first storage pool. THEN you put in the 6 7200 RPM SATA drives, and build your second storage pool. There is no more static volume - it's either Thin Provisioning, or Thick Provisioning, and trust me - after you play with this, you will only want to do thin provisioning.
I never used this with QTS, but I am doing it now. The array will built almost instantly. It will rebuilt almost instantly. It's quite shocking.

I would like to use Qnaps cache function that i have seen videos on how it improves performance. But since this is a ZFS nas i dont know what will be best used of the SSD drives, cache or zil / l2arc ?
Could i get an expansion card with 2x more M.2 SSD and use that as eighter cache or zil / l2arc?

REPLY - I cannot answer this question, as I do not have the Cache drives (the 2 internal M.2 drives). In the past, SSD Caching has done absolutely nothing for me, but I feel that this will change with ZFS. I just don't have the experience yet with it. I see that QNAP has a model coming - a 12 bay TS-h1886 12 bay with 6 SSD slots in the rear. 2 for the ZFS OS, and four for caching. This will probably be a great model. Again - I have not tried it - it's all speculation. When I first saw the TVS-1282T, I was all excited because of the SSD caching. For QTS, it did nothing, for my applications.

Any thought on the dual port nic and or switch ? Would you go for 10 Gbit sfp instead of the T variant for home usage that have cat6 in the whole house?

REPLY - yea, I have a lot of thought on this, since I only do 10G systems. I never ever ever use SFP+, because LC-LC fiber is a pain in the **, and the transceivers fail, and Twinax DAC cables must be short. I always put in a 10Gbase-T card (either the LAN-10G2T-X550, or the QXG-10G2T-107, or the QXG-10G1T) - so I can use Cat6 or Cat6a cabling. It's so much easier with Cat 6, and you get full performance with it, provided you keep your cable length proper (55 meters for Cat 6 and 100 meters for Cat6a). And if you have a cable failure, the test gear is cheap, the connectors are cheap, and it's easy to fix. Everyone starts to cry when they realize that their SFP+ transceiver has failed. And unless you own fiber test gear, you ain't testing an LC-LC cable. As for the switch, I have always used Netgear XS series switches. I was never happy with the QSW-1208-8C because I want managed switches. But there is a new QSW-M1208-8C coming soon, and for a tiny cheap
switch, the new QSW-M408-4C looks great. Can't beat $299 for a price for a little managed switch.

I see that the unit has only 2 years warranty. This is very low for this kind of product. One would expect 3-5 years when you buy something from the enterprise area. Is it possible to buy extended warranty?

REPLY - with rare exception, QNAP hardware never breaks. And if it does, they want you to MAIL BACK your QNAP for them to look at it and fix it. No one wants to do that. And once again, QNAP hardware rarely has any issues. I have seen some dead 10G ports, but then you just order a 10G card, and you are done. Does QNAP write flakey firmware sometimes - YES THEY DO - but the hardware is rock stable for the most part, and I doubt you will have hardware failures, other than your drives failing. If you get the TS-h886, we will see you back on this forum saying "how come this feature doesn't work" - not "My QNAP wont' turn on".

I have not used container station but from my understanding its like docker. Is there an list on what apps i can install here? If i find plex for docker for example can i install that or does it need to bee Qnap compatible ?

REPLY - it must be QNAP compatible. I use Container Station and Docker for a PostgreSQL database. Its built right in, once you download Container Station and go into Docker.

REPLY - YES !

I see that the Nas can be extended with a grapics card. I will be using plex for servering some personal media. Is it supported and working so i offload transcoding to gpu and offload cpu?
Will it have a big impact serving say 1-5 streams of transcoding adding a supported gpu ?

REPLY - well, I personally have not tried this, and certainly not on the TS-h886.

Bob Zelin
Bob Zelin / Rescue 1, Inc.
http://www.bobzelin.com

QNAPDanielFL
Easy as a breeze

Post by QNAPDanielFL » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:44 am

"i dont know what will be best used of the SSD drives, cache or zil / l2arc ?"

If you already have an M.2 NVMe storage pool for the OS of the NAS, VMs, and containers, you may not benefit that much from 2 SATA SSDs for cache. But it depends what you are doing on the HDD drives that may need more IOPS.

If you used cache, in most cases I would expect the L2ARC which you could also call read-only cache, to be the best option. Zil can help on small file transfers or iSCSI. And it can help if you use protrams that require you use Write-through where you are not allowed to use the RAM to cache the writes. But for most use cases, I would expect the L2ARC to make a larger difference.

The same SSDs can be both L2ARC and Zil, but if you use Zil, you need to choose a RAID with redundancy.

s4nd3r84
Starting out

Post by s4nd3r84 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:26 pm

P3R wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:46 am
s4nd3r84 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:21 pm
I know this model is enterprise / pro user so it might be overkill for home usage...
Maybe a slight overkill as a home NAS yes... :D

But if you want it and can afford it it sound like great fun!
That would probably be the DOM, that hold the firmware. You can't install anything there so I think you need to use SSDs. The 860 Pros in RAID 1 sound like the natural place for that.
But since this is a ZFS nas i dont know what will be best used of the SSD drives, cache or zil / l2arc ?
Reading the documentation, I think it's either read cache (L2ARC) OR read cache and ZIL. I'm not sure but I would use the 970 Evos in RAID 1 for the latter.
Any thought on the dual port nic and or switch ?
Why do you need dual ports?
Would you go for 10 Gbit sfp instead of the T variant for home usage that have cat6 in the whole house?
No.
I see that the unit has only 2 years warranty. This is very low for this kind of product.
I'm not aware that enterprise products in general, except for disks, come with longer warranty.
Is it possible to buy extended warranty?
Good question. I haven't seen it offered anywhere. If it exist, it may also be different on different markets.

Depending on the consumer rights in your country, you may actually as a consumer be better protected than a professional user buying the same product. In my country a regular consumer would have rights also for a third year regardless of what the manufacturer/reseller offer in terms of warranty.
I'm not sure if there are any specific limitations with any apps or features but in general, that's the major advantage of QuTS Hero (that set it apart from most ZFS-competition) and probably the reason why Qnap started the development project in the first place.
Thanks for your answers

s4nd3r84
Starting out

Post by s4nd3r84 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:49 pm

Bob Zelin wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:09 am

REPLY - I have the demo TS-h886. I do not have any cache M.2 drives for it. I tried a zillion variations on the setup with this.
The 5GB internal drive is just for initial boot. You put in 2 SSD's (I have dual 2TB Ironwolf 110 SSD's here - the smallest it looks like you should get is 500 Gig), and install the QuTS OS on those two.
This will create a RAID 1 group (mirroring) for the operating system. I left SSD provisioning on, I left compression on, I left 20% for snapshots, even though I never use snapshots. This uses 336 Gigs of space, so don't cheap out on 256 Gig SSD's. I first did this with just the SATA drives, where QuTS installs on the SATA drives. You do NOT get the same performance, so spend the money and get
two SSD's. If you are going to run VM's and Containers, you are probably best off with at least dual 1TB 2 1/2" SSDs. This creates the first storage pool. THEN you put in the 6 7200 RPM SATA drives, and build your second storage pool. There is no more static volume - it's either Thin Provisioning, or Thick Provisioning, and trust me - after you play with this, you will only want to do thin provisioning.
I never used this with QTS, but I am doing it now. The array will built almost instantly. It will rebuilt almost instantly. It's quite shocking.

REPLY - I cannot answer this question, as I do not have the Cache drives (the 2 internal M.2 drives). In the past, SSD Caching has done absolutely nothing for me, but I feel that this will change with ZFS. I just don't have the experience yet with it. I see that QNAP has a model coming - a 12 bay TS-h1886 12 bay with 6 SSD slots in the rear. 2 for the ZFS OS, and four for caching. This will probably be a great model. Again - I have not tried it - it's all speculation. When I first saw the TVS-1282T, I was all excited because of the SSD caching. For QTS, it did nothing, for my applications.

REPLY - yea, I have a lot of thought on this, since I only do 10G systems. I never ever ever use SFP+, because LC-LC fiber is a pain in the **, and the transceivers fail, and Twinax DAC cables must be short. I always put in a 10Gbase-T card (either the LAN-10G2T-X550, or the QXG-10G2T-107, or the QXG-10G1T) - so I can use Cat6 or Cat6a cabling. It's so much easier with Cat 6, and you get full performance with it, provided you keep your cable length proper (55 meters for Cat 6 and 100 meters for Cat6a). And if you have a cable failure, the test gear is cheap, the connectors are cheap, and it's easy to fix. Everyone starts to cry when they realize that their SFP+ transceiver has failed. And unless you own fiber test gear, you ain't testing an LC-LC cable. As for the switch, I have always used Netgear XS series switches. I was never happy with the QSW-1208-8C because I want managed switches. But there is a new QSW-M1208-8C coming soon, and for a tiny cheap
switch, the new QSW-M408-4C looks great. Can't beat $299 for a price for a little managed switch.

REPLY - with rare exception, QNAP hardware never breaks. And if it does, they want you to MAIL BACK your QNAP for them to look at it and fix it. No one wants to do that. And once again, QNAP hardware rarely has any issues. I have seen some dead 10G ports, but then you just order a 10G card, and you are done. Does QNAP write flakey firmware sometimes - YES THEY DO - but the hardware is rock stable for the most part, and I doubt you will have hardware failures, other than your drives failing. If you get the TS-h886, we will see you back on this forum saying "how come this feature doesn't work" - not "My QNAP wont' turn on".

REPLY - it must be QNAP compatible. I use Container Station and Docker for a PostgreSQL database. Its built right in, once you download Container Station and go into Docker.

REPLY - YES !

REPLY - well, I personally have not tried this, and certainly not on the TS-h886.

Bob Zelin
Thanks nice to see someone who have tried the unit and sound like you like it. From your profession i understand you have benched it from an business perspective and are happy with it. That is great :)
I have decided to get the QNAP Dual M.2 PCIe SSD expansion card also while i' still shopping :) Will add 2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD M.2 500GB. With this is mind...

Where do you recommend do install OS for maximal performance, On ssd drives raid1 or on M.2 drives raid1?

If i install OS on ssd for example. When i install docker or Virtualization Station can i select to run it from the faster M.2 drive or am i "bound" to the ssd drives where to OS is ?

Im just trying to get a grip on how to max out performance using the drives and expansion i'm getting. I'm almost sure that 2x M.2 drives will be 1 raid partition holding my datastore for my vm's. The rest i will try our, or get pointers from helpful members that have tried or recommend :)

This also straightens out that will be going for the 10 Gbit T variant. I will use the 550 intel card. Some quick benchmarks vs the other card got my over and i also have good experience with intel.
I will be skipping the gpu part. Will get a dedicated box for plex instead.

Thanks again

s4nd3r84
Starting out

Post by s4nd3r84 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:10 pm

QNAPDanielFL wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:44 am
If you already have an M.2 NVMe storage pool for the OS of the NAS, VMs, and containers, you may not benefit that much from 2 SATA SSDs for cache. But it depends what you are doing on the HDD drives that may need more IOPS.
I'm not sure myself yet what will be used for what. It would be nice to see an Qnap recommendation regarding OS install / VM images / Apps / Home usage when running all this "Tier storage" HDD, SSD, M.2. When going for a system like this one would want to max out performance and having "guide" that has already been tested and benched would save alot of trial and error testing etc for me / users.
If you used cache, in most cases I would expect the L2ARC which you could also call read-only cache, to be the best option. Zil can help on small file transfers or iSCSI. And it can help if you use protrams that require you use Write-through where you are not allowed to use the RAM to cache the writes. But for most use cases, I would expect the L2ARC to make a larger difference.
Sorry i did not express this correct. I mean that an regular QTS system has the ability to use the cache function that is in the OS. I have seen videos how using SSD as cache boost performance.
Now since this is an ZFS system it should use l2arc and zil that comes with ZFS OS. Can the Qnap QTS Hero OS support using both Qnap cache function and also ZFS l2arc and zil running at the same time to max performance?
If that is possible, what would be the best way to place those two different functions on what type of disk's, regards to my setup? (notice i have added a pci-express expansion card with 2x M.2 ssd drives)

The same SSDs can be both L2ARC and Zil, but if you use Zil, you need to choose a RAID with redundancy.

Bob Zelin
Been there, done that

Post by Bob Zelin » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:33 pm

What I did on my box, is that I put the QuTS Hero operating system on the 2 SSD drives in RAID 1 configuration. This is the recommended configuration. When I first got the box, I just shoved everything in there, and just did the default, so the OS was on the SATA drives. This was a mistake, and when you install the ZFS OS on the SSD's, you will see an instantaneous difference. I do not have any M.2 NVMe's here, so I could not test the caching. I have had poor results with SSD Caching for my applications (video editing), but I think this will be dramatically different with a QuTS product that has the slots for SSD Caching, like with the internal M.2's. SO - how big should they be ? I have no idea. The largest M.2's are currently 2 TB, so is 4 TB of NVMe caching for large block video editing enough - will it improve the performance ? I have no idea. The SSD's I have for the OS are 2TB Seagate Ironwolf 110's. (That is what I was sent - in the past I have used Samsung EVO 860's). Leaving the defaults for all the stuff QNAP wants to do - SSD provisioning, Compression, Snapshots, etc. the basic operating system uses about 336 Gig - do don't think that getting two 256 Gig SSD's for the OS will work - it won't. And the apps (like PostgreSQL for Container Station) ask where you want to install them - on the drives or the SSD's where the OS is. I put it on the SSD's. I can see that if you use a ton of Apps, the SSD "boot drive" will fill up quickly.

I can't answer about performance in "real life" until one of these gets into the hands of a client. This is like a drug company coming out with a new drug, the doctor gets it, and they ask "so, how is it" - its not until the guinea pig patient takes the new pill, that you find out if it really works or not. I have my first TS-h886 going to someone very soon - but even then - for what I really do for a living - until someone gets a TS-h1683XU-RP or TS-h2483XU-RP (or the new TS-h1886XU-RP) - I won't be able to say "wow - this is just amazing". From my little tests here, it seems amazing - but this is not "real world" testing. It just looks promising - kind of like the Covid 19 vaccines that are being developed.

Bob Zelin
Bob Zelin / Rescue 1, Inc.
http://www.bobzelin.com

QNAPDanielFL
Easy as a breeze

Post by QNAPDanielFL » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:33 am

Now since this is an ZFS system it should use l2arc and zil that comes with ZFS OS. Can the Qnap QTS Hero OS support using both Qnap cache function and also ZFS l2arc and zil running at the same time to max performance?
On QTS hero L2ARC is equivelant to Read Only Cache. There is no other read only cache feature, you can just use L2ARC.
If you want to use write cache on QuTS Hero we have zill. We don't have another write cache featrue. But you can use Zil tends to be smaller in size than what would normally be used in standard QTS write cache. But for some applications it can still help.

s4nd3r84
Starting out

Post by s4nd3r84 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 pm

Thanks all for the help. I will be doing some testing for optimal performance etc.

MichaelS2
Starting out

Post by MichaelS2 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:44 pm

hello,
do you have some observations about the performance yet?

I also consider buying a 886.

which setup did you choose in the end?
besides SATA drives -
OS on 2 SSD - not in a SATA drive - but in M.2 NVMe?
SSD chaching - also in M.2 NVMe?

Trexx
Ask me anything

Post by Trexx » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:45 am

Qnap just released a new monster QTS Hero box leveraging AMD Epyc Rome chip.

TS-h2490FU QuTS hero NAS:Featuring U.2 NVMe all-flash arrays and an AMD EPYC 7002 CPU for ZFS system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQC-eGlrE-g

May not be enough storage for some of your users needs Bob, but should be a throughput beast.
Paul

Model: TS-877-1600 FW: 4.4.3.x
QTS (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x 1TB WD Blue m.2's
Data (HDD): [RAID-5] 6 x 3TB HGST DeskStar
VMs (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x 500GB Evo 860
Ext. (HDD): TR-004 [Raid-5] 4 x 4TB HGST Ultastor
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4-2666
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
UPS: CP AVR1350

Model:TVS-673 32GB FW: 4.4.3.x Test/Backup Box
Model:TS-228a FW: 4.4.3.x Test/Backup Box
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAS RAID Rebuild Times | Live QTS Videos | | QNAP NAS Guide | Information needed when you ask for HELP | QNAP Links, Tutorials, etc.
2018 Plex NAS Compatibility Guide | QNAP Plex FAQ | Moogle's QNAP Faq

s4nd3r84
Starting out

Post by s4nd3r84 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:48 pm

MichaelS2 wrote:hello,
do you have some observations about the performance yet?

I also consider buying a 886.

which setup did you choose in the end?
besides SATA drives -
OS on 2 SSD - not in a SATA drive - but in M.2 NVMe?
SSD chaching - also in M.2 NVMe?
Hi
My system is now using:

2x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB in raid 1 for system.

2x Samsung 960 Pro 1 TB in raid 1 for VM datastore. This could be change in the future with the system drive for better VM performance. But atm im happy with this.

6x Seagate Exos X16 16TB in raid5 gives me 70TB usable volume after over provision, snapshot reserved space etc.

The QM2 card is used with 2x Samsung 970 Pro 512GB for read and write cache. The cache drive is INSANE. Im still learning how it works but for now i have the option to enable it on a share basic. I have an picture and video share on the spinning disc, when i enable cache and copy large files from system or os drive ”nvme” the speed vs not using cache is very noticeble.

I have to redo the test this so i can give correct numbers when not using cache, right now its from my memory.

Copy 10x 5GB iso files ( 50 GB )
OS drive nvme -> share with cache nvme
File copy 1min 20sec or 37.5 GB/min

Overall im very happy with the unit. The performance is rediculous. The only down side i can think of is that if you want to run the new QuTS it does not support adding disk to the array down the line as regular QTS system, you will need to rebuild. For me this was not an option so i needed go get my bulk storage right away. And since i want to max this baby out i i did go for the largest drives, that also drove the price up for this system vs get 3 drives for and raid5 and add drives down the line to expand the array. Adding support in QuTS to add disk to existing raid group would be fantastic and solve this problem.

Guapo81
Getting the hang of things

Post by Guapo81 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:11 pm

Hi S4nd3r,

Very nice unit and specs you have there.
I'm looking in to buying pretty much the same system, still hesitating a bit, could also choose for the 686, because that would do fine in my situation.

Just curious, which memory modules did you buy / use for your unit, bringing it up to 128GB of RAM and do you use / need extra (active) cooling (Fan) using all 4 DIMM slots?
QNAP TVS-682-i3-32G 4*HGST HUH728060ALN600 (RAID5) - FW: QTS 4.5.1.1495
QNAP TVS-463 4*Seagate ST2000VN000 (RAID5) - FW: QTS 4.5.1.1495
QNAP TS-469 PRO 4*Seagate ST4000NM0033 (RAID5) RAM: 3GB (Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3S8S9/2G) - FW: QTS 4.3.4.1463
QNAP TS-269 PRO 2*Seagate ST2000VX002 (RAID1) - FW: QTS 4.3.4.1463

Return to “Presales”