Qrm+ login

Discussion about various official QPKG software applications. Login required to view the contents.
Internetworks
First post

Qrm+ login

Post by Internetworks » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 am

I just installed qrm+ on ts453a and can’t get logged in. I am using the admin username and password that I normally use??? It tells me you are not a qrm+ user. Is there a database I need to update or am I missing something else? I see nothing running in the container station either

dusty_nz
New here

Re: Qrm+ login

Post by dusty_nz » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:13 pm

I have the same issue. Found a comment saying admin and admin but that doesn't work either.

Help

dusty_nz
New here

Post by dusty_nz » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Doh, My Qnap pw just worked, Might need some time to startup.

netzwerker
New here

Post by netzwerker » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Same Problem here!

Techthusiast
New here

Re: QRM+ login

Post by Techthusiast » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:21 pm

Hello all,

My understanding is that in order to log-in to QRM+ for the first time, the QRM+ application requires that you use QTS' default "admin" administrator account.

After you have successfully logged-in as QTS' default "admin" administrator, you will have the ability to grant access to other QTS administrators and users.

Summary Tutorial for QRM+ v1.0.306 Build 20190522 (QTS v4.4.3.1421 Build 20200907)
  1. Go to QTS "App Center" and install QRM+
  2. Open QRM+ and log-in using QTS' default "admin" administrator account
  3. Navigate to: Settings > User Management > Add User
    (the "Add User" icon is located in the upper-right corner: a plus-sign with circle around it)
  4. Select a QTS administrator or user (to whom you would like to grant access) from the list;
    then assign the "User Type" from the drop-down menu
    (the selected person will be either a QRM+ "Admin" or a QRM+ "Power User".)
  5. Click Add User (to QRM+).
    This step is where the "admin" administrator grants access to other administrators and/or users.
  6. Log-out of QRM+
  7. Re-log-in to QRM+ using the administrator or user to whom you granted access.

Best regards,
Techthusiast

Return to “Official Apps”