Hi, is it possible to use QNAP (TS-253D) as a whole house VPN client to a 3rd party VPN Service like NordVPN or VPNExpress?
For example, at the most basic, I would like be able to configure (using some combination of pc and/or NAS configuration).
- some pcs in the home will have all traffic go through NordVPN.
- some pcs in the home will not have any traffic go through NordVPN.
- all Netflix devices (i.e. smart tvs, fire sticks) to not go through NordVPN.
As icing on the cake, is it possible to use the NAS to whole home traffic to the VPN depending upon the device and/or destination of the internet traffic?
- all house Netflix activity to not go through NordVPN.
- all non Netflix activity to go through NordVPN.
- some pcs don't go through NordVPN at all.
Discussion about various official QPKG software applications. Login required to view the contents.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- New here
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:40 am