Download Station: Quick priority change...

Tell us your most wanted features from QNAP products.
Kvarnen
Starting out

Download Station: Quick priority change...

Post by Kvarnen » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:11 pm

Hello.

I have a rather extensive "queue" of BT tasks in my Running List on the Download Station of my TS-109. Since many of the BT tasks has a very low number of sharers I often change the priority of the tasks. This process is long and teadious when I can only change the priority one step and one task at a time. That's why I would like the following in a new firmware release:

- When I start a new download task, it would be super if I could set the initial priority of the task right away. The priority should typically be a number and when the task is added to the list it should "push" the lower priority tasks down. Default can be the end of the list, but I'd like to be able to set it to something else.

- When I restart a previously paused task I would like to be able to set the pritority right away, much in the same manner as when I add a new task.

- I would like two quick-buttons that increases the priority to 1 and decreases the priority to the last place in the list. It's ok if this is valid per task only. The four buttons should be something like: "Increase to top", "Increase priority", "Decrease priority" and "Decrease to bottom".

- The "Increase priority" and "Decrease priority" can work in the same way as it does now, but it should be possible to increase and decrease the priority of multiple files at the same time. It's ok to limit it to multiple consecutive files, though.

- And while I'm at it, I'd also like to be able to Pause and Restart mutiple files as well...

This - along with some other features I have stated in other threads - would make the Download Station a nice contender to any other BT client there is. :wink:

Regards
/ Martin
Last edited by Kvarnen on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kvarnen
Starting out

Post by Kvarnen » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:52 pm

And while I'm at it: I would also like to quickly change the priority of an already defined task much in the same way as my suggestion for new tasks above: By just typing the new priority in a dialog box. That way I can quickkly change the priority of task #2 to #17 or #15 to #5...

Regz
/ Kvarnen

Return to “Features Wanted”