Suggestions to QGet

Tell us your most wanted features from QNAP products.
nav_camp
First post

Suggestions to QGet

Post by nav_camp » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:41 pm

I use my TS-109 Pro for downloading files from my personal account at the university for backup reasons. So for every single file I have to enter the ftp login and password. It would be really great if you could include a possibility to store the settings of different FTP accounts.

I also miss a possibility for integration in firefox. There is a good firefox addin called "FlashGet" which supports many different download managers. Is it possible to make QGet working with FlashGet?

hansenwernersen
Starting out

Post by hansenwernersen » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:26 am

storing passwords also for http downloads (e.g. for rapidshare premium accounts) would be also a great feature

micro
Starting out

Post by micro » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 am

Hi,

jeah this would be great!
especially for rapidshare Premium acc

Kvarnen
Starting out

Post by Kvarnen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:26 pm

Word!

Regz
/ Martin
"We be good with fist, spear or submachinegun. We be a handful!" / Sulik, Fallout 2

QNAPRei
Been there, done that

Re: Suggestions to QGet

Post by QNAPRei » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:35 pm

nav_camp wrote:I use my TS-109 Pro for downloading files from my personal account at the university for backup reasons. So for every single file I have to enter the ftp login and password. It would be really great if you could include a possibility to store the settings of different FTP accounts.

I also miss a possibility for integration in firefox. There is a good firefox addin called "FlashGet" which supports many different download managers. Is it possible to make QGet working with FlashGet?

Thanks for your suggestions. We'll consider to implement these features to QGet.
Online Support Form: http://www.qnap.com/onlinesupport.asp
Support email: q_support@qnap.com.tw
MSN: q.support@hotmail.com

Return to “Features Wanted”