--> https://www.qnap.com/en/app_releasenote ... hoose=QKVMVirtualization Station 3.4.5
( 2020/07/15 )
- Downgrading Virtualization Station 3.4 to an earlier version is not supported, and is likely to cause unpredictable issues.
- VMs exported from Virtualization Station 3.4 are only compatible with Virtualization Station 3.4 and later versions.
- The SeaBIOS version has been updated. Reinstall the QXL function from the Guest Tools CD for VMs that use the QVM feature or QXL video drivers.
- Added support for Windows Server 2019.
- Upgraded the following components related to compatibility, performance, and security:
- noVNC 1.1.0
- SeaBIOS 1.13.0
- Guest Tools ISO
- Reserved snapshots that were unlocked could not be selected.
- Service ports could not be configured.
- Copied backup files could not be selected while restoring VMs.
Hello guys, I'm running vStation on a TS-677 (R7-1700; 64GB; QM2-2P-384 with 2x 1TB Samsung EVO970/RAID1 as System Drive and 3x 1TB Samsung 860EVO/RAID5 for local Backups).
I just updated from vStation 3.4.4
to vStation 3.5.5 and this feature isn't working anymore.[New Features]
- Added memory optimizer for sharing memory and allocating dynamic memory between multiple VMs.
I've reinstalled Guest Tools (as suggested above) on all my Windows-VMs (8x W10Pro) and updated my Ubuntu 18.04-VM to the most recent Patch-Level an rebooted them all, but memory optimizer isn't working anymore.
Tried rebooting the QNAP itself, but "memory optimizer" still ain't working.
I've double checked the memory-settings on all VMs -> there the same as before (= which where working fine in 3.4.4.)
Anybody out there who's experiencing the same problem?