Surveillance Station (Local Display) for HD Station v1.0.0 Beta Release
Change display mode : full screen / single-channel / 4-channel / 6-channel mode / Sequential mode
PTZ control Panel
Zoom in / out
This feature is only supported by the TS-x69, TS-x70, TS-x70 Pro, and x51 Series.
- To use Surveillance Station (Local Display) 1.0.0, you must be running at least version 5.0.0 of Surveillance Station.
- Surveillance Station (Local Display) only supports software decoding and may experience performance issues if the Turbo NAS is subject to resource-intensive operations. If you encounter performance issues, please try lowering the resolution or changing the video compression to MPEG.
- Digital zoom in/out is not supported by the TS-x69 series.
- MCE remote controller is not supported.
- Besides the mouse, QNAP mobile APP “Qremote” can control Surveillance Station(Local Display).
- Surveillance Station ( Local Display) QPKG : http://eu1.qnap.com/Surveillance/beta/L ... 04_x86.zip
Welcome note and must-know for QNAP Forum members.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- QNAP Staff
- Posts: 5400
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 2:14 pm
- Location: Taipei