Disable the Green sync complete tick box on Files & Folders

Don't miss a thing. Post your questions and discussion about other uncategorized NAS features here.
andyjhoey
New here

Disable the Green sync complete tick box on Files & Folders

Post by andyjhoey » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:38 am

Hey QNAP users. i was hoping someone else out there loves to sync all files and folders in Windows & Mac but doesn't
need the green tick when i file is sync in the bottom, left corner of every icon file and folder, has anyone found a way to remove or disable this feature?

P3R
Guru

Re: Disable the Green sync complete tick box on Files & Folders

Post by P3R » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:19 am

Welcome to the forum. I wish we were all mind readers here but unfortunately most of us lack that skill so at least I have no idea what what you're talking about.

What NAS model?
Running what QTS firmware version and build date?
Using what application?
Looking at what exactly to see "Green sync complete tick box"?
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!

denizci88
Starting out

Re: Disable the Green sync complete tick box on Files & Folders

Post by denizci88 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:35 am

Hello,

I have the same question. I am using Qsyns. How can I remove green tick from files / folders?

Best regards

Return to “Miscellaneous”