Here's what I've arrived to achieve. I will put the config_local.php.example and three jpg as you can see my COPS web with three libraries. It could be better done, but I'm not very good at php. Just studied the code and found that $config['calibre _directory'] can be an array. You'll see.
Photos and the example code
PD. It won't let me forward config_local.php, so here is the code
$config = array();
* The directory containing calibre's metadata.db file, with sub-directories
* containing all the formats.
* BEWARE : it has to end with a /
* MODIFICATION, to put any number of libraries you have...
* I've made a small modification, due to my unexpertise in php, I'd have like to do it better.
* For now, just do this if you have more than one Calibre Library,
* such as c:/library/First Library/; c:/library/Second Library/ and so on.
* you can put this as follows, naming your library as you choose to distinguish each one.
$config['calibre_directory'] = array('Name You Want to See' => 'c:/library/First Library/', 'My Preferred' => 'c:/library/Second Library/') ;
/* It is inside BASE.PHP assumed to take control of a multipledatabase configured,
* so just with this you can have any number of libraries you want.
* If you don't put names before paths in array it will show you "0", "1" and so on, disgusting, isn't it?
* of course this is an example for windows, use what you need to your SO.
* for QNAP if it is under Multimedia, then it should be, '/share/Multimedia/Library/First Library/' and so on.
* Catalog's title
/* this is the first title page or the unique. If you have more than one then
* this could be the entrance to your FULL set of libraries
$config['cops_title_default'] = "My Big Coleccion Of Libraries";
/* I continue studiyng COPS code, because of $config['cops_calibre_custom_column']
* which can also be an array. As to now I've tested it and it shows the name of the colum and
* how many books have it true by default. But if I click to see the selection, it doesn't show it but the rounding circle
* In any case, maybe someone knows better than me and gets it to work, here is an example
* I have to custom colums, read and fixed, so
* $config['cops_calibre_custom_column'] = array('Allready Read'=>'read', 'Fixed'=>'fixed');
* Hope to make it work soon, or somebody
* use URL rewriting for downloading of ebook in HTML catalog
* See README for more information
* 1 : enable
* 0 : disable
$config['cops_use_url_rewriting'] = "0";
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.